Global Confectionery Market: News and Events March 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global confectionery market during March.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global confectionery market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global confectionery market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Confectionery Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Confectionery Market
- 2.1 Baketime recalls Aldi-branded products over pest contamination
- 2.2 Trader Joe’s recalls chocolate sticks for undeclared milk content
- 2.3 Nestle Vietnam begins construction on $70m nutrition plant in Hung Yen province
- 2.4 Kmart and PEEPS collaborate to introduce Easter goodies
- 2.5 Pershing Square sells 20 million shares in Mondelez
- 2.6 PRAIM Group to launch all-natural Garfield Chocolate Bars
- 2.7 Hotel Chocolat plans to raise funds for business expansion
- 2.8 Lindt aims to become leading premium chocolate retailer by 2020
- 2.9 M&M'S celebrates 75 years with events and brand focussed activities
- 2.1 Nestle plans $127m investment in Egypt
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Confectionery Market