Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global bakery & cereals market during July 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global bakery & cereals market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global bakery & cereals market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market
- 2.1 Mondelez to invest over $130m in Mexican plant upgrade
- 2.2 Van's International launches two new gluten-free cereals
- 2.3 Valeo Foods invests in Odlums milling facility upgradation
- 2.4 General Mills to close two more plants in US
- 2.5 Weetabix launches new breakfast pot range with Clondalkin packaging
- 2.6 Hostess Brands withdraws from auction to file IPO
- 2.7 Kellogg's launches new breakfast foods featuring traditional ingredients
- 2.8 Oreo launches Oreo Thins cookies
- 2.9 Premier Foods increases Mr. Kipling cake production in UK
- 2.1 Grupo Bimbo to help small Mexican businesses to boost profits through digital payments
- 2.11 Whole Foods recalls cherry, blackberry and peach pies over allergy risk
- 2.12 General Mills to cut artificial flavors and embrace natural ingredients in cereals
- 2.13 ConAgra to exit private label foods business
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market