Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global bakery & cereals market during December 2014.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global bakery & cereals market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global bakery & cereals market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market
- 2.1 Kellogg's once again raises offer to acquire Bisco Misr
- 2.2 Maple Leaf Foods to shut down Winnipeg plant
- 2.3 Canada Bread to acquire Saputo Bakery in CAD120m deal
- 2.4 Immaculate Baking expands product range with two new offerings
- 2.5 Quaker Oats launches new breakfast offerings
- 2.6 Heinz opens $70m infant cereal production plant in China
- 2.7 Nairns Oatcakes installs second loma system for quality assurance
- 2.8 HannahMax Baking provides cookie chips in Canadian Marketplace
- 2.9 Halfpops Introduces chipotle barbeque and caramel & sea salt flavours
- 2.1 United Biscuits to cut 200 jobs at McVitie’s production site
- 2.11 Kellogg ups the ante, raises offer to acquire Bisco Misr
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Bakery & Cereals Market