Germany Hotels: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the hotels market in Germany. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Germany hotels market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Canadean (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the hotels market in Germany. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Germany. Germany Hotels: Market Update provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the hotels market in Germany. It is an essential tool for companies active across Germany travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Germany Hotels: Market Update provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Hotels Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the hotels market in Germany.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Germany Hotels.
- 1 Hotels - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Total Overnight Stays: Frankfurt
- 2.2 Total Number of Nights in Hotels: Berlin
- 2.3 Total Overnight Tourists: Munich
- 2.4 Arrivals in tourist accommodation: Germany
- 2.5 Hotels and bed places: Germany
- 2.6 Net occupancy rates of hotels: Germany
- 2.7 Nights spent in tourist accommodation: Germany
- 3 Latest Construction Projects
- 3.1 MUC – Hafeninsel Offenbach Hotel and Apartments – Hesse
- 3.2 Badriah – Hyatt Neues Schloss Baden-Baden Hotel – Baden-Württemberg
- 3.3 CRHG – Mannheim Radisson Blu Hotel – Germany
- 3.4 DB – Munster Station Reception Building – North Rhine-Westphalia
- 3.5 BHKE – Lörrach Hotel Development – Baden-Württemberg
- 3.6 LH – Alexanderplatz Hampton by Hilton Hotel – Berlin
- 3.7 GBI – Stuttgart Moxy Hotel – Baden-Württemberg
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Reederei Herbert Ekkenga AG
- 4.2 IFA Hotel & Touristik AG
- 4.3 Nebelhornbahn AG
- 4.4 Kempinski AG
- 4.5 Design Hotels AG
- 4.6 Reiseburo Wikinger GmbH
- 4.7 ACCOR Hospitality Germany GmbH
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Hard Rock International to open Hard Rock Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie in 2020
- 5.2 Pandox to acquire 18 German hotel properties for €400m
- 5.3 Nobu to launch Matsuhisa Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental, Munich
- 5.4 IHG signs four Holiday Inn Express hotels in Germany
- 5.5 IHG signs dual branded hotel development in Germany
- 5.6 Hilton Worldwide opens Reichshof Hamburg hotel under Curio brand
- 5.7 Trans World Corporation acquires Hotel Freizeit Auefeld
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arrivals in Tourist Accommodation: Germany, 2009-2015
- Table 2: Arrivals in Tourist Accommodation: Germany, 2012-2013
- Table 3: Total Overnight Stays: Frankfurt, 2001-2013
- Table 4: Total Number of Nights in Hotels: Berlin, 2001-2013
- Table 5: Total Overnight Tourists: Munich, 2000-2011
- Table 6: Arrivals in tourist accommodation: Germany , 2012-2013
- Table 7: Hotels and bed places: Germany , 2010-2011
- Table 8: Net occupancy rates of hotels: Germany , 2012-2013
- Table 9: Nights spent in tourist accommodation: Germany , 2012-2013
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Market Shares: Number of Hotels
- Figure 2: Arrivals in Tourist Accommodation: Germany
- Figure 3: Total Overnight Stays: Frankfurt
- Figure 4: Total Number of Nights in Hotels: Berlin
- Figure 5: Total Overnight Tourists: Munich
- Figure 6: Arrivals in tourist accommodation: Germany
- Figure 7: Hotels and bed places: Germany
- Figure 8: Net occupancy rates of hotels: Germany
- Figure 9: Nights spent in tourist accommodation: Germany