Consumer and Market Insights: Syrups & Spreads market in the Philippines
Sweet Spreads is the leading value category, accounting for 49.5% of the Syrups & Spreads market in the Philippines in 2015 whereas Syrups, the smallest value category, is forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2015-2020. The rate of obesity increased from 16.6% in 1993 to 31.1% in 2013 wherein three out of ten Filipinos are overweight now. This has resulted in health consciousness among the populace wherein products that are low calorie or low/no-sugar will be preferred so as to avoid the potential negative health implications.
• The Syrups & Spreads market in the Philippines will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
• Among all the Syrups & Spreads categories, the Syrups category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Food market Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Syrups & Spreads market in the Philippines
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups & Spreads market in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies & Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottles, Can-Food and others.
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups & Spreads market
Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-20120
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Syrups & Spreads product consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook