Consumer and Market Insights: Syrups & Spreads market in Canada
Sweet Spreads is the leading value category, accounting for more than half of the Syrups & Spreads market in 2015. Molasses is the fastest growing value category with an expected CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020. Consumption of Sweet Spreads by volume is the highest in Canada, accounting for 48.0% share. A little over 82% of Canadians live in urban areas, faced with increasingly hectic lifestyles. This populace seeks convenient and innovative meal solutions that take less preparation time. Syrups & Spreads is pertinent to this segment as they facilitate convenience and taste to the everyday foods such as Bread, Toast, Yogurt, Pancakes etc.
The Syrups & Spreads market in Canada will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
Older Consumers accounts for more than one-third of Jams, Jellies & Preserves consumption
The Sweet Spreads category has the highest volume share in the overall Syrups & Spreads market
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Canada’s Syrups & Spreads market
Jar containers made using Glass are the most commonly used containers in the Syrups & Spreads market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups & Spreads market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies & Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food Specialist Retailers and others in 2015
Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottles, Box and Specialized Line Item
Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups & Spreads consumption
Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook