Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy & Soy Food in Venezuela
The Venezuelan Dairy & Soy Food market is led by the Cheese category in value terms while the Milk category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market.
The Dairy & Soy Food market in Venezuela is expected to register higher growth in volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food market.
The Soymilk Liquid segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Soymilk & Soy Drinks category.
Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Butter & Spreadable Fats and the Cheese categories.
Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy & Soy Food market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020.
Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020.
Leading players: Market share of brands and their growth analysis from 2012-2015.
Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and Glass; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Cup, Bottle, Can-Food, Tray, Foil, Jar, pouch, Can-Drink and Aerosol.
Reasons To BuyIdentify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Country Context
- Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice analysis –Key Takeaways
- Market Overview, Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Venezuelan Dairy & Soy Food market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Venezuelan Dairy & Soy Food market
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization –at category level
- Volume analysis by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share (Off-trade / On-trade) in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Venezuelan Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Venezuelan Dairy & Soy Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Competitive Landscape
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Venezuelan Dairy & Soy Food market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Dairy & Soy Food market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Dairy & Soy Food market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
- Dairy & Soy Food market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Examples of New Product Development
- New product development in the Latin American Dairy & Soy Food market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Health & Wellness definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Country Indicators –overall food value and volume, 2015
- Table 2: Market value analysis in VEF and US$, 2010-2020
- Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
- Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to VEF
- Table 5: Category level pricing (VEF and US$)
- Table 6: Leading retailers
- Table 7: Leading brands by segments, 2015
- Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
- Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
- Figure 3: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
- Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
- Figure 5: Growth analysis by category (Off-trade), 2010-2020
- Figure 6: Growth analysis by category (On-trade), 2010-2020
- Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
- Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
- Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
- Figure 10: Brand share analysis by categories (by value and volume), 2015
- Figure 11: Brand share analysis by segments (by value and volume), 2015
- Figure 12: Private label penetration by categories, 2015
- Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
- Figure 14: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, type, closure, 2015
- Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure, 2015-2020