China Hotels: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the hotels market in China. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in China hotels market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Canadean (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the hotels market in China. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in China. China Hotels: Market Update provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the hotels market in China. It is an essential tool for companies active across China travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
China Hotels: Market Update provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Hotels Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the hotels market in China.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in China Hotels.
- 1 Hotels - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Average Daily Room rate by category: Beijing
- 2.2 Hotel Ocuupancy Rate: Shanghai
- 2.3 Average Room Rates by Category: Shanghai
- 2.4 Overnight Stay: Beijing
- 2.5 Hotel Revenue by Category: Beijing
- 2.6 Hotels and restaurants - Gross value added: China
- 3 Latest Construction Projects
- 3.1 QCIC – Xi'an Qujiang Cultural Industrial Valley – Shaanxi
- 3.2 OCT – Shanghai Happy Valley Hotel Development – Shanghai
- 3.3 SZMC – Shenzhen North Railway Station Mixed-Use Development: Lot D2 – Guangdong
- 3.4 SJLD – Fairmont Taiyuan Luxury Hotel – Shanxi
- 3.5 SZMC – Shenzhen North Railway Station Mixed-Use Development – Guangdong
- 3.6 NHNTDA – Nanjing Hexi Riverfront Development: EcoPark – Jiangsu
- 3.7 XMG – Zhongshan Huaqiao Park – Xinglin
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels (Group) Company Limited
- 4.2 Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc.
- 4.3 Shanghai Oriental Pearl ( Group ) Co., LTD.
- 4.4 China Lodging Group, Ltd
- 4.5 China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd.
- 4.6 Dazhong Transportation (Group) Co., Ltd.
- 4.7 Huatian Hotel Group Co., Ltd
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Hilton Worldwide expands presence in Shenzhen, Southern China
- 5.2 Hilton Worldwide opens first of 11 planned hotels in Chengdu, China
- 5.3 Starwood Hotels & Resorts debuts in Chuzhou, China with Sheraton hotel
- 5.4 Hilton Hotels & Resorts expands in China with Hilton Urumqi
- 5.5 Marriott International debuts in Chongqing, China
- 5.6 Marriott's Renaissance Hotels opens 19th property in China
- 5.7 Marriott International welcomes Chinese travelers with Alipay
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category (RMB Million), 2008-2019
- Table 2: Market Shares: Number of Hotels, 2009-2014
- Table 3: Hotels & Restaurants - Gross Value Added, 2004-2012
- Table 4: Average Daily Room rate by category: Beijing , 2014-2015
- Table 5: Hotel Ocuupancy Rate: Shanghai, 2014-2015
- Table 6: Average Room Rates by Category: Shanghai, 2014-2015
- Table 7: Overnight Stay: Beijing , 2014-2015
- Table 8: Hotel Revenue by Category: Beijing , 2014-2015
- Table 9: Hotels and restaurants - Gross value added: China, 2004-2012
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category (RMB Million)
- Figure 2: Market Shares: Number of Hotels
- Figure 3: Hotels & Restaurants - Gross Value Added
- Figure 4: Average Daily Room rate by category: Beijing
- Figure 5: Hotel Ocuupancy Rate: Shanghai
- Figure 6: Average Room Rates by Category: Shanghai
- Figure 7: Overnight Stay: Beijing
- Figure 8: Hotel Revenue by Category: Beijing
- Figure 9: Hotels and restaurants - Gross value added: China