Canada Airlines: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the airlines market in Canada. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Canada airlines market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Canadean (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the airlines market in Canada. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Canada. Canada Airlines: Market Update provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the airlines market in Canada. It is an essential tool for companies active across Canada travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Canada Airlines: Market Update provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Airlines Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the airlines market in Canada.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Canada Airlines.
- 1 Passenger Airlines - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Passenger traffic at Toronto Pearson International Airport: Toronto
- 3 Latest Interactive Data
- 3.1 Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel in Canada
- 3.2 Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel in Canada
- 4 Latest Deals
- 4.1 West Wind Aviation Acquires Assets from Osprey Wings
- 4.2 WestJet Airlines and WestJet Encore to Form Code-Share Partnership with Emirates
- 4.3 Qantas Airways Expands Code-Share Partnership with American Airlines, WestJet and Alaska Airlines
- 4.4 Air China Extends Code-Share Agreement with Air Canada
- 4.5 Okay Airways, ATSG West and Vipshop (China) Form Joint Venture
- 4.6 Routehappy Secures USD3 Million in Series B Funding
- 4.7 British Airways Expands Code-Share Partnership with WestJet Airlines
- 5 Leading Companies
- 5.1 Helijet International Inc.
- 5.2 Transat A.T. Inc.
- 5.3 Chorus Aviation Inc.
- 5.4 HNZ Group Inc.
- 5.5 Ace Aviation Holdings Inc.
- 5.6 Exchange Income Corporation
- 5.7 WestJet Airlines Ltd.
- 6 Latest News
- 6.1 Air Canada names Craig Landry President of the Air Canada Leisure Group
- 6.2 WestJet increases service from Calgary
- 6.3 WestJet launches new services from Toronto Pearson
- 6.4 Tentative agreement between Unifor Local 1016 and NAV CANADA
- 6.5 Reduced lateral separation introduced over the North Atlantic
- 6.6 Air Canada reports record November load factor
- 6.7 Air Canada announces first Air Canada rouge service between Toronto and Charlottetown during Summer Travel Season
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Seats Sold: By Carrier Type (Thousands), 2009-2019
- Table 2: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel, 2009-2019
- Table 3: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel, 2009-2019
- Table 4: Market Shares: Passengers Carried, 2009-2014
- Table 5: Passenger traffic at Toronto Pearson International Airport: Toronto, 2014-2015
- Table 6: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel in Canada, 2009-2019
- Table 7: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel in Canada, 2009-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Seats Sold: By Carrier Type (Thousands)
- Figure 2: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel
- Figure 3: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel
- Figure 4: Market Shares: Passengers Carried
- Figure 5: Passenger traffic at Toronto Pearson International Airport: Toronto
- Figure 6: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel in Canada
- Figure 7: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel in Canada