- Outdoor lighting: Outdoor Residential, Urban Landscape, Christmas lighting, Lighting for major roads and tunnels, Area lighting
Lighting fixtures. Sales breakdown by distribution channels in the domestic market (Direct sales/contract, Lighting specialists retailers, Furniture chains/department stores, Wholesalers, DIY/Hyper, E-commerce)
Focus on Chinese E-Commerce
- Leading e-commerce players, websites and estimated market shares
- Consumer lighting reference prices
Focus on furniture chains (selling also lighting fixtures)
- Some leading architects and interior design studios operating in China
Total sales and market shares of the top 60 companies
Sales and market shares in selected companies by segment:
- Residential lighting broken down by style (classic, modern, design) and by product type (floor, table, wall & ceiling, suspensions)
- Commercial lighting broken down by product type (downlights/recessed, suspensions/systems, projectors/spot lights, floor/table lights) and by application (hospitality, office, retail, art & museums, entertainment, big Infrastructures)
- Industrial lighting broken down by application (industrial plants, explosion-proof/weather resistant, marine, hospital, emergency)
- Outdoor lighting broken down by application (outdoor residential, urban landscape, Christmas lighting, lighting for major roads and tunnels, area lighting)
Sales and market shares by country (China, Asia and Pacific, Europe, America, Middle East)
- Lighting fixtures sales on the domestic market of the top 60 players
- Lighting fixtures sales on Chinese market of the top 60 foreign producers
- Lighting fixtures sales in foreign markets of the top 60 players
Main players in the LED lighting segment
Macroeconomic Data (Country indicators)
- Population and urbanization process
- Residential buildings
- Non-residential buildings and office spaces
- The retail segment
- Demand and key players for the Hospitality segment
This report offers an accurate full analysis of the lighting fixtures market in China, providing lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports exports) for both indoor and outdoor lighting, details on the supply structure (light sources) and on the marketing mix (distribution channels, reference prices).
The report also analyses sales data and market shares of the top 100 manufacturers in China, giving their sales data, market shares and short company profiles.
Market shares are given also by single product segment and subcategory (ex. office lighting, retail lighting, etc.)
Lighting fixtures industry production is broken down by segment (residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting) and by light sources used (incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge, LEDs, fiber optics).
Data on Residential Lighting are broken down by style (traditional, modern, design) while data on commercial lighting are given by kind of application (hospitality, office, retail, entertainment, infrastructures).
Industrial Lighting data include lighting for industrial sites, hospitals, explosion-proof and emergency lighting.
Outdoor Lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, lighting for major roads, tunnels and area lighting.
Lighting fixtures exports and imports are provided by country and product (residential lighting, commercial lighting, lighting fixtures components).
The analysis of lighting fixtures distribution channels by country covers: direct sales/contract, wholesalers, lighting specialists retailers, furniture chains/department stores, DIY/Hyper, E-commerce.
Addresses of around 250 Chinese lighting fixtures manufacturers are also included.
Among the considered products: indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, traditional lighting, modern lighting, design lighting, floor lamps, table lamps, wall lamps, ceiling lamps, suspensions, incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge, LEDs, downlights, fluorescence systems, projectors, spotlights, entertainment lighting, hospital lighting, emergency lighting, urban landscape lighting, lighting for major roads, tunnel lighting, sporting facilities and large areas.