The kitchen furniture market in Russia analyses production, distribution, consumption, trade, competition for one or the most challenging markets for this sector, providing kitchen furniture production and consumption statistics and trends, as well as import and export data by country and by geographical area of origin/destination.
The survey involved collecting information from approximately 100 sector companies either through active participation or from company balance sheets, figures and estimates.
Information on the competitive system include sales data and market shares of 50 among the top kitchen furniture manufacturers in this area (Russian, German, Italian kitchen furniture players). Highlights on distribution channels are given, as well as a list of 200 among the most important retailers selling kitchen furniture in Russia (from middle to luxury end) by Region.
The kitchen furniture production in Russia is broken down by style, cabinet door material, worktop material.
The Report shows also a wide range of macro-economic indicators (Country indicators, Real growth of GDP up to 2020, population indicators, data on building activity).
The report covers both kitchen furniture and the built-in appliances sold through this channel. A chapter is dedicated to major appliances by category (cooking appliances, hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers.
An address list of the major players in the kitchen furniture industry in Russia is also included.
- Introduction: Scope of the research and methodology
- Macroeconomic indicators
- Country indicators, Real growth of GDP, Population, Building activity
- Kitchen furniture market: size of the market and activity trend
- Basic data: Kitchens sold in the Russian market by price range
- Activity trend: Kitchen furniture production, consumption, imports and exports, in value and volume. Data 2009-2015
- International trade
- Exports and Imports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area, 2009-2014
- Supply structure
- Employment and supply structure
- List of major kitchen furniture manufacturers by town and year of establishment
- Kitchen furniture. Number of employees and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies
- Manufacturing clusters
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture production by Federal Distric
- Breakdown of major kitchen operators by products and number of employees
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture production by worktop
- Kitchen doors
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture production by style and by cabinet door material
- Distribution channels
- Distribution through furniture chains in a sample of companies
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture sales by distribution channels
- Average sales price of a kitchen (excluding appliances) in a sample of companie
- Focus on 200 key kitchen furniture retailers by Region
- The leading kitchen furniture companies
- Overall competition
- Sales of kitchen furniture of the top 50 companies
- Sales of kitchen furniture by price range of the top 50 companies
- Low and middle-low segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the low range
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the middle-low range
- Middle end middle-upper segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the middle range
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the upper-middle range
- Upper and luxury segments
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the upper range
- Sales of kitchen furniture of a sample of companies in the luxury range
- Stand alone and built-in appliances: an overview
- Basic data
- Competition: Built-in appliances market. Estimated market share by price segment
- Cooking appliances
- Price segments
- Annex: Directory of companies active in the Russian kitchen furniture market