Sweeteners China News 1811
Sweeteners China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s sugar and sweeteners market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is one of the world’s largest producers of sweeteners, dominating the global market for many high-intensity sweeteners such as saccharin, cyclamate, acesulfame-K (Ace-K), stevia, aspartame, sucralose, glycyrrhizin, alitame and neotame. Consumption is also rising rapidly in China thanks to the increasing popularity of sugar-enriched food and beverage products.
However, many sectors are mired in overcapacity, with prices dropping so low that Chinese producers are in danger of being hit by anti-dumping measures in key export markets. Meanwhile, companies are struggling to upgrade their production technology and adapt to much stricter environmental regulations.
Sweeteners China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire sweeteners industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
- Editor's Note
- Column 1 Governmental Direction
- National Sugar Production & Sales Working Conference for new extracting season held
- Sugar cane purchasing price for new extracting season released in Guangxi and Yunan
- Column 2 Market Dynamics
- China’s ex-works price of xylitol rises YoY in Q1–Q3
- Update on Guangxi (China) Sugar Industrial Park construction
- Sucralose prices remain low
- Column 3 Company Development
- Layn unveils Q3 2018 financial figures
- Longlive Bio-technology’s net profit slumps in first three quarters
- Nanning Sugar continues making losses
- Anhui Jinhe approved to start its sucralose upgrading project
- Column 4 Price Update
- Ex-works prices of sweeteners in China, Nov. 2018
- China’s ex-works price of sorbitol declines in Jan.–Aug.
- Column 5 Import and Export Analysis
- China’s exports of some sweeteners and raw materials during April and May
- Column 6 News in Brief
- Biohymn launches beet sugar project in October
- QHT finishes registration of business changes
- Higher inventory observed in Hainan Province as of late Oct.
- Anhui Xuelang working to upgrade L-aspartic acid production technique
- Another crystal sugar factory to be built in China
- Ar Horqin Lingyunhai’s pressure containers pass inspections
- Production and sales of saccharin during Jan.–Sept.
- China’s sugar imports and exports during Jan.–Sept.
- CCGB’s Q1–Q3 net profit increases by 10.41 percent
- Sugar production as of early Nov.