Survey of Fluorohydrocarbon in China
By analysing the major changes, factors behind the changes and their future trends, CCM’s report of Survey of Fluorohydrocarbon in China not only reveals the production and market situation of China's fluorine refrigerant including capacity, output, consumption and etc. in the recent years, but also provides forecasts to their future development in next few years.
Fluorohydrocarbon is used in various industries such as refrigerant, foam beater, extinguishant, insecticide, medical and chemical. Among them, the refrigerant industry shares the largest consumption of fluorohydrocarbon. Refrigerants are mainly used in household refrigerators, automobiles, marine and household air conditioners, commercial refrigeration equipment, etc., and they can be used not only in producing new equipment, but also in maintenance. Currently, the refrigerants replacement is being constantly accelerated in China.
At present, the main fluorine refrigerants in China are HCFC-22, HFC-134a, HFC-32, HFC-125 and HFC-410a. What have happened to them during the past few years? How their prices changed? How about the performance of the producers? What will be the future development trend of fluorine refrigerants?
Answers to these questions can be found in this intelligent report. The key points of this report are listed as below:
- Production, consumption, export and price of HCFCs (HCFC-22) in China (production and consumption in 2017, price in 2014–2017).
- Situation of HFCs in China, including HFC-134a, HFC-32, HFC-125 and HFC-410a (production and consumption in 2017, price in 2014–2017).
- Development trend of fluorohydrocarbon in China.
- Forecast on demand for the main fluorine refrigerants in China.
- Arkema Daikin Advanced Fluorochemicals (Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Chemours 3F Fluorochemicals (Changshu) Co., Ltd.
- Dongyue Group Ltd.
- Hisense Kelon Electrical Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Aohong Chemical Technology Co., Ltd."
- Executive summary
- Introduction and methodology
- 1 Development of fluorohydrocarbon
- 1.1 Overview of fluorohydrocarbon industry in China
- 1.1.1 Overview of HCFCs in China
- 1.1.2 Overview of HFCs in China
- 1.2 Production and market situation of major products
- 1.2.1 Situation of HCFC-22
- 1.2.2 Situation of HFC-134a
- 1.2.3 Situation of HFC-32
- 1.2.4 Situation of HFC-125
- 1.2.5 Situation of HFC-410a
- 1.2.6 Situation of other major products
- 1.3 Development trend
- 2 Forecast
- 3 Conclusions
- LIST OF TABLES
- Table 1.1-1 Refrigerants and phase-out plan in China
- Table 1.1-2 Output of downstream products of refrigerants in China, 2005–2017
- Table 1.1.1-1 Use quotas of HCFCs in China, 2017
- Table 1.2.1-1 Major producers and production quota of HCFC-22 in China, 2017
- Table 1.2.1-2 China’s exports of HCFC-22, 2014–2017
- Table 1.2.2-1 Major producers of HFC-134a in China, 2017
- Table 1.2.3-1 Major producers of HFC-32 in China, 2017
- Table 1.2.4-1 Major producers of HFC-125 in China, 2017
- Table 2-1 Forecast on demand for the main fluorine refrigerants in China
- LIST OF FIGURES
- Figure 1.1-1 Main refrigerant substitutes in China
- Figure 1.2.1-1 Production quota of HCFC-22 in China, 2013–2030E
- Figure 1.2.1-2 Capacity and output of HCFC-22 in China, 2004–2017
- Figure 1.2.1-3 Consumption pattern of HCFC-22 in China, 2017
- Figure 1.2.1-4 Monthly ex-works price of HCFC-22 in China, Jan. 2014–Dec. 2017
- Figure 1.2.2-1 Capacity and output of HFC-134a in China, 2013–2017
- Figure 1.2.2-2 Consumption pattern of HFC-134a in China, 2017
- Figure 1.2.2-3 Monthly ex-works price of HFC-134a in China, Jan. 2014–Dec. 2017
- Figure 1.2.3-1 Capacity and output of HFC-32 in China, 2014–2017
- Figure 1.2.3-2 Monthly ex-works price of HFC-32 in China, Jan. 2014–Dec. 2017
- Figure 1.2.4-1 Capacity and output of HFC-125 in China, 2014–2017
- Figure 1.2.4-2 Monthly ex-works price of HFC-125 in China, Jan. 2014–Dec. 2017
- Figure 1.2.5-1 Monthly ex-works price of HFC-410a in China, Jan. 2014–Dec. 2017