Dairy Products China News 1803
Dairy Products China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s dairy market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
Demand for dairy products has increased so rapidly in China that the country has become the center of the global dairy market – the main driver of the ‘white gold rush’ in 2014, and the subsequent crash the following year.
Competition is intensifying as more international dairy companies seek to make their fortunes in this huge market, while domestic players are struggling to remain competitive through M&A, improving raw milk supplies and upgrading processing facilities. Meanwhile, the ecommerce revolution is putting pressure on prices and the government continues to tighten regulations on food safety and imports.
Dairy Products China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire dairy industry chain, from raw milk and milk powder to infant formula, cheese and other end products. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
- Editor's Note
- Column 1 Market Dynamics
- Mengniu and Yili Kick off 2018 with New Products
- Regional Dairy Companies Vary in Profitability in 2017
- Column 2 Governmental Direction
- 4 Food Safety Standards Revised Again
- NPC Members Advise on Dairy Industry's Development
- Abolition of CFDA May Slow Down Formulation Registration
- CNCA's Latest Announcement for Overseas Infant Formula Producers
- Column 3 Company Developments
- Divergent Views on Beingmate's 2017 Earnings
- ZDF to Exit New Third Board
- Nestlé Enters Organic Infant Formula Market
- Column 4 Raw milk supply
- China's Milk Price Drops in March
- Column 5 News in Brief
- February Imports
- Several Batches of Imported Dairy Products Returned
- Bright Dairy Confirms its 2017 Government Subsidy Figure
- Yashili Expands Infant Formula in Capacity
- Xie Hong Appointed as CEO of Beingmate Group
- Changsha Airport's Fresh Milk Imports Triple
- New Farm and Dairy Processing Plant in Luopu
- Wyeth and Abbott Introduce New Products
- Chengde LoLo Performance Declines in 2017
- Powdered Infant Formula Producers Registered from 21 February to 20 March, 2018