Corn Products China News 1811
Corn Products China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s corn products market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is the world’s largest producer and exporter of many corn products, including citric acid, monosodium glutamate, vitamin C and vitamin B2.
However, many of China’s leading corn processors industry are struggling as overcapacity, low prices and proliferating anti-dumping investigations in overseas markets take their toll on bottom lines. Meanwhile, there are hopes that the Chinese government may soon take action to reduce inflated domestic corn prices and reform the country’s import quota system.
Corn Products China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire corn products industry chain, from grain markets to the downstream food and feed markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese manufacturers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese companies, associations and government organizations
- Editor's Note
- Column 1 Governmental Direction
- Heilongjiang starts providing 2018 corn and soybean subsidies
- Column 2 Market Dynamics
- Multiple feed enterprises raise quotations due to increasing raw material prices
- African swine fever drops domestic pig prices
- Update on NHU and CJ’s new amino acid projects
- Column 3 Company Developments
- Tech-bank and DBN may introduce state-owned capital
- Heilongjiang Eppen building phase-I corn deep-processing project
- Tongliao Hailin to operate green biological feedstuff project in early Dec.
- Column 4 Import & Export Analysis
- Chinese corn products Imp.& Exp., Sept. 2018
- China exports 382,000-tonne corn starch in Q1-Q3
- China conducts anti-dumping investigation against Australian barley
- Column 5 Price Update
- Price update of corn products, Nov. 2018
- Corn prices continue rising in Nov.
- Column 6 News in Brief
- Chinese 2018 temporarily stored corn auction reaches 45.54% close rate
- SDIC Biotechnology building fuel ethanol project in Heilongjiang
- Two pig and chicken formula feed standards to be effective from 1 Nov.
- Corn purchase volume in major domestic food producing areas by 31 Oct.
- TRS’ sub-subsidiary not infected with African swine fever and resumes production
- Corn straw feed protein project in Gansu
- China dramatically cuts US corn, soybean and sorghum imports in Sept.
- DCE revises corn starch delivery quality standard
- Shuangyashan Heilongjiang constructing two fuel ethanol projects
- SDIC Bioenergy (Jidong) starts fuel ethanol project construction