China Li-ion Battery E-News 1803
China Li-ion Battery E-News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's lithium-ion battery market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China’s Li-ion battery market has developed at breakneck pace in recent years, fuelled by the rise of the mobile phone, the tablet, and more lately the electric vehicle and energy storage industries.
Up to this point, Chinese manufacturers have used cost advantages to grab market share from their competitors in Japan, Korea and the US, but their long-term future is still uncertain as they struggle to close the R&D gap between themselves and their international competitors. Industry consolidation is also sure to accelerate over the next few years.
China Li-ion Battery E-News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire Li-ion battery industry chain, from lithium ore and brine markets through anode and cathode materials and electrolyte to the downstream consumer electronics, EV and energy storage markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
- Editor's Note
- Column 1 Market Dynamics
- China's energy storage battery market to develop rapidly in 2018
- Acceleration in development of silicon-based anode materials business in 2018
- Huge decline in sales volume of alternative energy buses in 2017
- China's AEV market booms in Feb. 2018
- Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Easpring achieves significant net profit growth in Q1 2018
- Meidu Energy to acquire Ruifu Lithium with USD457.76 million
- CITC partners with German Continental to develop low voltage battery system
- Ganfeng Lithium facilitates rapid expansion through multi-channel financing
- Shenzhen Sunrise to acquire 2 power battery companies
- Do-Fluoride's net profit down 46.10% YoY in 2017
- Capchem to increase investment in electrolyte
- Dalian Energas to acquire Jiangxi Zhengtuo
- Guangdong Dynavolt to set up company for Li-ion battery purpose new materials
- Column 3 Upstream Dynamics
- Shanghai Energy to construct world's largest wet process separator production base
- JSMC's wholly-owned subsidiary puts lithium mine into operation
- Panasonic's China-based plant begins Li-ion battery supply
- Column 4 Downstream Dynamics
- AEV battery recycling pilot scheme issued
- Dongfang Precision receives big battery order from BAIC BJEV
- GSR Ventures to invest USD500 million in NEVS
- China’s passenger AEV makers get 989,500 positive integrals in 2016
- Column 5 Import & Export
- Import and export of major Li-ion battery materials and Li-ion batteries in China in Jan. 2018
- Column 6 Price Update Ex-works prices of major Li-ion battery materials in China in Mar. 2018