USA Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
The USA Transportation Manufacturing market grew from $565.59 billion in 2010 to $1,164.83 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 8.40%. The transportation manufacturing market in USA was affected by lockdown and movement restrictions imposed by the government as a response to covid-19 outbreak. The market is then expected to grow in 2020 to reach $1,167.53 billion and $2,864.74 billion in 2030 at a CAGR of 9.40%.
The USA Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the USA transportation manufacturing sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
The USA Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the transportation manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the transportation manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing; Motor Vehicles; Ship And Boat Building And Repairing; Train And Components Manufacturing; All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing; Motor Home; Travel Trailer and Camper; Trailer
Geographic scope: USA
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1.Transportation Manufacturing Market Characteristics
- 2. Transportation Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. VR And AR For Reduction Of Costs And Increased Efficiency
- 2.2. Growing Focus On Light Weight Vehicle Components
- 2.3. Focus On Advanced Engine Technologies
- 2.4. Pre-Collision Assist And Pedestrian Detection Technology Adoption
- 2.5. Active Window Displays Commercialization
- 2.6. Driverless Car Technology
- 2.7. Advanced Outfitting In Shipbuilding
- 2.8. Technology To Improve Safety Of Rolling Stock
- 3. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market Overview
- 3.1.1.Country Information
- 3.1.2.Market Information
- 3.1.3.Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4.Background Information
- 3.1.7.Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.9.Taxes Levied
- 3.1.10.Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.11.Major Companies
- 4. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market
- 4.1. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1.The USA Motor Vehicles
- 4.1.2.The USA Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- 4.1.3.The USA Ship And Boat Building And Repairing
- 4.1.4.The USA Motor Home
- 4.1.5.The USA Travel Trailer And Camper
- 4.1.6.The USA Trailer
- 4.1.7.The USA Train And Components Manufacturing
- 4.1.8.The USA All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- 5. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market Segmentation
- 5.1. USA Motor Vehicles Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1.Commercial Vehicle
- 5.1.2.Passenger Car
- 5.1.3.Motorcycle And Bicycle
- 5.2. USA Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1.Motor Vehicle Body, Metal Stamping & Other Parts
- 5.2.2.Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Steering Suspension, & Interiors
- 5.2.3.Motor Vehicle Engine, Power Train & Parts
- 5.3. USA Ship And Boat Building And Repairing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.3.1.Ship Building And Repairing
- 5.3.2.Boat Building And Repairing
- 6. Transportation Manufacturing Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. USA Transportation Manufacturing Industry Metrics
- 7.1. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. USA Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Transportation Manufacturing Market Background
- 8.1. Global Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. North America Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 10. Copyright And Disclaimer