UK Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
The UK Transportation Manufacturing market grew from $89.97 billion in 2010 to $146.75 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 5.60%. The COVID-19 outbreak had a significant impact on the transportation manufacturing market in the UK as supply of parts and components was affected and production facilities were shut due to lockdowns imposed by the government. The market is then expected to decline in 2020 to reach $142.28 billion. It is expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6.60% from 2020 to reach $268.38 billion in 2030.
The UK Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the UK transportation manufacturing sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
The UK Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the transportation manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the transportation manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing; Motor Vehicles; Ship And Boat Building And Repairing; Train And Components Manufacturing; All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing; Motor Home; Travel Trailer and Camper; Trailer
Geographic scope: UK
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1.Transportation Manufacturing Market Characteristics
- 2. Transportation Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. VR And AR For Reduction Of Costs And Increased Efficiency
- 2.2. Growing Focus On Light Weight Vehicle Components
- 2.3. Focus On Advanced Engine Technologies
- 2.4. Pre-Collision Assist And Pedestrian Detection Technology Adoption
- 2.5. Active Window Displays Commercialization
- 2.6. Driverless Car Technology
- 2.7. Advanced Outfitting In Shipbuilding
- 2.8. Technology To Improve Safety Of Rolling Stock
- 3. UK Paper, Plastics, Rubber, Wood And Textile Manufacturing Market Overview
- 3.1.1.Country Information
- 3.1.2.Market Information
- 3.1.3.Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4.Background Information
- 3.1.7.Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.9.Taxes Levied
- 3.1.10. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.11. Major Companies
- 4. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market
- 4.1. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1.The UK Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- 4.1.2.The UK Motor Vehicles
- 4.1.3.The UK Train And Components Manufacturing
- 4.1.4.The UK Ship And Boat Building And Repairing
- 4.1.5.The UK All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- 4.1.6.The UK Motor Home
- 4.1.7.The UK Travel Trailer And Camper
- 4.1.8.The UK Trailer
- 5. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market Segmentation
- 5.1. UK Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1.Motor Vehicle Body, Metal Stamping & Other Parts
- 5.1.2.Motor Vehicle Engine, Power Train & Parts
- 5.1.3.Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Steering Suspension, &
- 5.2. UK Motor Vehicles Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1.Passenger Car
- 5.2.2.Commercial Vehicle
- 5.2.3.Motorcycle And Bicycle
- 5.3. UK Ship And Boat Building And Repairing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.3.1.Ship Building And Repairing
- 5.3.2.Boat Building And Repairing
- 6. Transportation Manufacturing Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. UK Transportation Manufacturing Industry Metrics
- 7.1. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. UK Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Transportation Manufacturing Market Background
- 8.1. Global Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. Western Europe Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 10. Copyright And Disclaimer