UK Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
The UK Media market grew from $55.85 billion in 2010 to $96.81 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 6.30%. The market is then expected to decline in 2020 to reach $94.97 billion. The COVID-19 outbreak negatively impacted the media market in the UK. Uncertain economic conditions led to decline in advertising spend of companies. It is expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9.60% from 2020 to reach $236.97 billion in 2030.
The UK Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the UK media sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
The UK Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the media market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the media market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media, Film And Music, Cable And Other Subscription Programming, Print Media, TV And Radio Broadcasting, and Information Services
Geographic scope: UK
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1. Media Market Characteristics
- 2. Media Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. Digitization Of Newspapers And Magazines
- 2.2. Big Data Driving Growth
- 2.3. Growth Of Audio Books
- 2.4. Motion Capture Technology To Reduce Production Costs
- 2.5. Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) To Enhance Viewing Experience
- 2.6. Autonomous Drones Aiding Film And Video Production
- 2.7. Increasing Use Of MIDI Controllers To Reduce Production Costs
- 3. UK Media Market Overview
- 3.1.1. Country Information
- 3.1.2. Market Information
- 3.1.3. Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4. Background Information
- 3.1.5. Government Initiatives
- 3.1.6. Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.7. Major Associations
- 3.1.8. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.9. Investments
- 3.1.10. Major Companies
- 4. UK Media Market
- 4.1. UK Media Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1. The UK Film And Music
- 4.1.2. The UK TV And Radio Broadcasting
- 4.1.3. The UK Information Services
- 4.1.4. The UK Print Media
- 4.1.5. The UK Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media
- 4.1.6. The UK Cable And Other Subscription Programming
- 5. UK Media Market Segmentation
- 5.1. UK Film And Music Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1. Film And Video
- 5.1.2. Music Recording
- 5.2. UK TV And Radio Broadcasting Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1. Television Broadcasting
- 5.2.2. Radio Broadcasting
- 5.3. UK Information Services Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.3.1. Libraries And Archives
- 5.3.2. News Syndicates
- 5.3.3. All Other Information Services
- 5.4. UK Print Media Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.4.1. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers
- 5.4.2. Book Publishers
- 5.4.3. Directory, Mailing List, And Other Publishers
- 5.5. UK Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.5.1. Internet Search Portals
- 5.5.2. Digital Publishing And Content Streaming
- 5.5.3. Social Media
- 6. Media Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. UK Media Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. UK Media Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. UK Media Industry Metrics
- 7.1. UK Media Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. UK Media Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Media Market Background
- 8.1. Global Media Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. Western Europe Media Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 10. Copyright And Disclaimer