Transport Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022
Transportation Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global transportation services market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the transport services market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global transport services opportunties and strategies to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – The introduction section gives the segmentation of the transportation services market by type of transportation services covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the transportation services market. This chapter includes different products covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the transportation services market supply chain.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global transportation services market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global transportation services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis – This chapter provides the market opportunity assessment using PESTEL analysis of the global transportation services market.
- Electric Vehicle Adoption In Transport Services – This chapter provides overview of the electric vehicles penetration across various sub-segments and future potential opportunities
- Mobile/Online Booking Of Transport Services – This chapter provides analysis of the current and future online transport services sales and profiles of leading players.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global transportation services market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the transportation services market size, percentage of GDP, and average transportation services market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic and forecast (2014-2022) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global transportation services market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type Of Service: Air Transportation, General Transportation, Pipeline Transportation, Rail Transportation, Truck Transportation, Water Transportation, Warehousing And Storage, Transit And Ground Passenger Transportation
The air transportation market is further segmented into: passenger air transportation, air cargo services and chartered air transportation.
The general transportation market is further segmented into: sightseeing transportation and support activities for transportation, couriers and messengers and postal services.
The pipeline transportation market is further segmented into: natural gas pipeline transportation, crude oil pipeline transportation and other.
The rail transportation market is further segmented into: passenger rail transportation and rail freight.
The truck transportation market is further segmented into: specialized fright trucking and general freight trucking.
The water transportation market is further segmented into: inland and deep sea, coastal and great lakes.
The warehousing and storage market is further segmented into: general warehousing and storage, refrigerated warehousing and storage and others.
The transit and ground passenger transportation market is further segmented into: charter bus services, taxi and limousine services and others.
By Purpose: Commuter Travel, Tourism And Leisure Travel, Business Travel, Cargo And Freight Travel, Shipping And Delivery Travel
Companies Mentioned: China National Railway Group Co., Ltd.; United Parcel Service, Inc.; United States Postal Service; Deutsche Post DHL Group; FedEx Corporation
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.