South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
South Korea Transportation Manufacturing market grew from $158.23 billion in 2010 to $179.13 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 1.40%. The market is then expected to decline in 2020 to reach $162.56 billion. The COVID-19 outbreak affected manufacturing activities in the country and resulted in decline in sales. Continued risk of infection in the country is a cause of concern for transportation manufacturing companies in the country. It is expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 3.10% from 2020 to reach $220.58 billion in 2030.
South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the South Korea transportation manufacturing sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the transportation manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the transportation manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing; Motor Vehicles; Ship And Boat Building And Repairing; Train And Components Manufacturing; All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing; Motor Home; Travel Trailer and Camper; Trailer
Geographic scope: South Korea
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1.Transportation Manufacturing Market Characteristics
- 2. Transportation Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. VR And AR For Reduction Of Costs And Increased Efficiency
- 2.2. Growing Focus On Light Weight Vehicle Components
- 2.3. Focus On Advanced Engine Technologies
- 2.4. Pre-Collision Assist And Pedestrian Detection Technology Adoption
- 2.5. Active Window Displays Commercialization
- 2.6. Driverless Car Technology
- 2.7. Advanced Outfitting In Shipbuilding
- 2.8. Technology To Improve Safety Of Rolling Stock
- 3. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market Overview
- 3.1.1.Country Information
- 3.1.2.Market Information
- 3.1.3.Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4.Background Information
- 3.1.7.Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.8.Government Initiatives
- 3.1.9.Taxes Levied
- 3.1.10. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.11. Major Companies
- 4. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market
- 4.1. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1.South Korea Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- 4.1.2.South Korea Motor Vehicles
- 4.1.3.South Korea Ship And Boat Building And Repairing
- 4.1.4.South Korea Motor Home
- 4.1.5.South Korea All Other Transportation Equipment
- 4.1.6.South Korea Travel Trailer and Camper
- 4.1.7.South Korea Train And Components Manufacturing
- 4.1.8.South Korea
- 5. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market Segmentation
- 5.1. South Korea Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1.Motor Vehicle Engine, Power Train & Parts
- 5.1.2.Motor Vehicle Body, Metal Stamping & Other Parts
- 5.1.3.Motor Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Steering Suspension, & Interiors
- 5.2. South Korea Motor Vehicles Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1.Passenger Car
- 5.2.2.Commercial Vehicle
- 5.2.3.Motorcycle And Bicycle
- 5.3. South Korea Ship And Boat Building And Repairing Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.3.1.Ship Building And Repairing
- 5.3.2.Boat Building And Repairing
- 6. Transportation Manufacturing Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Industry Metrics
- 7.1. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. South Korea Transportation Manufacturing Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Transportation Manufacturing Market Background
- 8.1. Global Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. Asia Pacific Transportation Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 10. Copyright And Disclaimer