Ship Building And Repairing Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery
Ship building and repairing Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ship building and repairing market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the ship building and repairing market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global ship building and repairing market opportunities and strategies to 2030 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – This section gives the segmentation of the ship building and repairing market by geography, by service, by vessels and by end-use covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the ship building and repairing market. This chapter includes different products and services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the ship building and repairing industry supply chain.
- Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global ship building and repairing market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global ship building and repairing market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- COVID Impact – This chapter describes the COVID impact on the global ship building and repairing industry.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015 – 2019) and forecast (2019 – 2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015 – 2019), forecast (2019 – 2030) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015 – 2030) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global ship building and repairing market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the ship building and repairing market size, percentage of GDP, and average ship building and repairing market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015 – 2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global ship building and repairing market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the ship and boat building and repairing market of which the ship building and repairing market is a segment. This chapter includes the ship and boat building and repairing market 2015-23 values, and regional analyses for the ship and boat building and repairing market.
- Market Opportunities And Strategies– This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for ship building and repairing providers in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
The global ship building and repairing market is segmented into -
By Type Of Service: Ship Building; Ship Repairing
By Type Of Vessel: Passenger; Offshore; Containerships; Tankers; Refrigerated Vessels; Bulkers; Others
By End-Use: Goods Transportation; Passenger Transportation
Companies Mentioned: Hyundai Heavy Industries; Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.; Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd.; Fincantieri S.p.A.; General Dynamics Corporation
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria.
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.