Print Media Global Market Analytics Report 2016Including: Magazine Publishers, Book and Newspaper Publishers, Directory and Mailing List Publishers, Digital Publishing, Advertising and Global Marketing.Covering: America, Asia, Europe, MEA, Oceania
The Print Media Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global print media market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Print Media? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Print Media Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider print media market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the print media market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($bn) of the print media market and some other indications of the markets importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the print media market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($bn) and growth.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the print media market by geography and compares historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The market segmentation section looks at the segments within the print media market and compares their size and historic and forecast growth.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the print media market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the print media market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares, and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the print media market in recent years are identified.
- The comparison with macroeconomic factors compares the print media market by country with population and GDP to illustrate the relative importance of the print media market within the society and economy in different countries and how this is changing.
- The next sections look at print media production and consumption in different countries and regions and how it is changing and how this relates to the overall market.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the print media market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets Covered: Periodical Publishers, Book Publishers, Newspaper Publishers, Directory and Mailing List Publishers
Markets Compared: TV And Radio Broadcasting, Film And Sound, Information Services, Website, Print Media
Companies Mentioned: RELX Group, Pearson, Wolters Kluwer, Penguin Random House, ThomsonReuters, Phoenix Publishing and Media Company, Hachette Livre, Holtzbrinck, China South Publishing & Media Group, McGraw-Hill Education
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP.
Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.