Pharmaceutical Drugs and Biologics Logistics Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2021Including: Cold-Chain Logistics and Non-Cold Chain LogisticsCovering: Deutsche Post DHL Group, FedEx Corporation, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd, Kuehne + Nagel, DB Schenker
Pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics' covers the physical movement of pharmaceutical and biologic drugs from the manufacturer to the end-user. It includes the transportation, warehousing, inventory management and other logistics functions. The market consists of those pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics that are outsourced to logistics companies instead of handled in-house by the pharmaceutical companies.
Logistics deals with the procurement, planning, and implementation of process activities in the transportation of goods from one place to another. The pharmaceutical industry utilizes logistics services to supply medicinal products to different end users. Pharmaceutical companies sometimes outsource their logistics services to third-party logistics service providers in order to focus on their core business activities such as marketing, production and research and development, to benefit from the cost savings achieved by the logistics companies that combine loads and to avoid the high investment needed in logistics facilities.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, pestle analysis, porters five force model, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints cover the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- PESTLE Analysis covers the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors affecting the pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics.
- Porters five force model covers the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of buyers, bargaining power of suppliers and industry competition for the pharmaceutical drugs and biologics logistics market.
- Market segmentation by service breaks down the market into sub markets. By type of service, the market is segmented into cold-chain logistics and non-cold chain logistics. By mode of transport, the market is segmented into air transportation, ocean transportation and land transportation. Market segmentation is also done by pharmaceutical type, which includes pharmaceutical drugs and biologics. The historic and forecast growth rates for these segments are also covered in this report. The report also covers segmentation by therapeutic area which includes, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, oncology, anti-infective, metabolic disorders, central nervous system, genito-urinary, respiratory, gastro-intestinal, hematology, dermatology and ophthalmology
- The regional and country breakdown section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape section gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies in terms of their offerings, growth strategy and financial performance.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets covered: 1) By Type of Service - cold-chain logistics and non-cold chain logistics 2) By Mode of Transport – air transportation, ocean transportation and land transportation 3) By Product Type – pharmaceutical drugs and logistics 4) By Therapeutic Area - musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, oncology, anti-infective, metabolic disorders, central nervous system, genito-urinary, respiratory, gastro-intestinal, hematology, dermatology, ophthalmology
Companies mentioned: Deutsche Post DHL Group, FedEx Corporation, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd, Kuehne + Nagel, DB Schenker
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.