Oceania Healthcare Market Report 2017 Including: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, and Medical EquipmentCovering: McKesson, UnitedHealth Group, CVS Health, AmerisourceBergen, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Cardinal Health,
According to the IMF, Oceania’s total GDP was $1.6 trillion in 2014 accounting for 2.0% of global GDP. Australia and New Zealand are the major countries in this region. Australia has been implementing various reforms to improve healthcare services access in many parts in the country.
The term healthcare refers to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease or illness, and other physical and mental impairments in humans and animals. The healthcare market provides products and services to treat patients with curative, preventive, rehabilitative or palliative care.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for healthcare? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The healthcare global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are healthcare services, pharmaceuticals and medical equipment..
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The healthcare market section of the report gives context. It compares the healthcare market with other segments of the healthcare market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Healthcare Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Markets covered: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment
Companies mentioned: McKesson, UnitedHealth Group, CVS Health, AmerisourceBergen, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Cardinal Health, Express Scripts Holdings, Anthem, Johnson & Johnson, Aetna and Others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Healthcare Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.