Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016Including: Music Recording, Reproduction and Publishing, Recording Studios, Television Recording, Stereo, Hi-Fi, Speakers, Magnetic TapesCovering: Sony Music, Warner Music and Universal Music Group
The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global music recording market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Music Recording? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider music recording market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the music recording market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($bn) of the music recording market and some other indications of the markets importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the music recording market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($bn) and growth.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the music recording market by geography and compares historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the music recording market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the music recording market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares, and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the music recording market in recent years are identified.
- The comparison with macroeconomic factors compares the music recording market by country with population and GDP to illustrate the relative importance of the music recording market within the society and economy in different countries and how this is changing.
- The next sections look at music recording production and consumption in different countries and regions and how it is changing and how this relates to the overall market.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the music recording market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets Covered: Record Production Establishments, Music Publishing Establishments, Integrated Record Production/Distribution Establishments, Music Recording Studios, Other Music Recording Industries
Markets Compared: Music Recording Market
Companies Mentioned: Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP.
Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.