Japan IT Services Market Report 2017 Including: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services Covering: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Japan’s information technology services market is expected to grow from around $51 billion in 2016 to over $54 billion in 2020. Japanese IT services market is second largest in Asia and is fourth largest in the world. The market value of IT services account for about 20% of the Japanese IT market. IT services market has witnessed modest growth in recent years mainly because of market saturation and low economic growth.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.