Information Technology Services Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016 Including: Data Processing and Hosing, Computer Facilities Management, Computer Systems Design Services, Software Services; Covering: IBM, Accenture, Hewlett Packard, Computer Sciences Corporation, Cognizant
Information Technology Services providers apply technical expertise and knowledge to enable organizations to create, manage and optimize their IT processes. The information technology services industry breaks down into custom computer programming services, computer systems design services and computer related services.
The Information Technology Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Information Technology Services and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for information technology services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Information Technology Services Global Market Analytics Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider information technology services market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors. Market segments include Computer Facilities Management, Computer Systems Design Services, Software Services, Data Processing and Hosting.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified. Companies covered include Fujitsu, HP, Accenture, IBM, TCS, NTT Data, Oracle, CapGemini, CSC, SAP, Others.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The information technology services market section of the report gives context. It compares the information technology services market with other segments of the information technology services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses percentage of GDP, expenditure per capita, expenditure per household, internet penetration, per capita average IT services expenditure versus internet penetration, internet hosts, information technology services market size versus internet hosts, number of registered domains, number of registered businesses, average spending by registered businesses.
Markets covered: Computer Facilities Management, Computer Systems Design Services, Software Services, Data Processing and Hosting.
Markets compared: Telecom, IT Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
Companies mentioned: Fujitsu, HP, Accenture, IBM, TCS, NTT Data, Oracle, CapGemini, CSC, SAP, and Others
Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, internet penetration, per capita average IT services expenditure versus internet penetration, internet hosts, information technology services market size versus internet hosts, number of registered domains, number of registered businesses, average spending by registered businesses.
Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.