Industrial Gas Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2021Including: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and OthersCovering: L'Air Liquide S.A, The Linde Group, Praxair, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC)
Industrial gases are also referred to as bulk gases or commodity gases; they are produced in large quantities by companies for use in a variety of industrial manufacturing processes. The industrial gas industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial organic and inorganic gases in compressed, liquid, and solid forms
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Industrial Gas? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Industrial Gas global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, pestle analysis, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, key mergers and acquisitions, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints cover the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- PESTLE Analysis covers the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors affecting the industrial gas market.
- Market segmentation breaks down the market into sub markets. By type of gas, the market is segmented into Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Others. The historic and forecast growth rates for these segments are also covered in this report. The market is also segmented by end user industry into Chemicals, Metallurgy, Manufacturing, Food & Beverages and Others.
- The regional and country breakdown section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape section gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies in terms of their offerings, growth strategy and financial performance.
- The report also covers key mergers and acquisitions in the industrial gas market. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets covered: 1) By Type of Gas - Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Others 2) By End User Industry - Chemicals, Metallurgy, Manufacturing, Food & Beverages and Others
Companies mentioned: L'Air Liquide S.A, The Linde Group, Praxair, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC)
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.