Industrial Gas Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2011 – 2019, Analysing: Value, Employment, Enterprises, Capital Expenditure, R&D Spend, Production, International Trade, Covering: Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa, Oceania
The Industrial Gas Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global industrial gas market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for industrial gas? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Industrial Gas Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the industrial gas market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market.
Markets covered: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Acetylene, and Argon.
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: L’Air Liquide S.A, Linde AG, Praxair, INC., and Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.