US Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Report 2017 Including: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers Covering: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, Davita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
Shared Medical Appointments was the most recent trend observed in the hospitals and outpatient centers market. The shared medical appointments (SMA) model is a model generally defined as multiple patients being seen as a group by a multi-disciplinary medical care team for follow-up or routine care. It is being adopted by hospitals to create awareness and counsel individual patients dealing with similar medical conditions. The SMA supplements the traditional physician-patient appointment. SMAs provide individual evaluation and disease management for each patient at the same time that they provide counseling to the patient within a group setting. SMAs are currently used to address diabetes, asthma, ulcerative colitis, MS, cancer, HIV, menopause, insomnia and stress.
Hospitals and outpatient centers are medical facilities that provide diagnostic and medical treatment to patients with a wide range of medical conditions. Outpatient care centers offer medical care or treatment that does not require any overnight stay in a hospital or medical facility.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for hospitals and outpatient care centers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The hospitals and outpatient care centers global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are general hospitals, outpatient care centers, specialized hospitals and mental hospitals.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The hospitals and outpatient care centers market section of the report gives context. It compares the hospitals and outpatient care centers market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Markets covered: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers, Family Planning Centers.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, Davita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Clevel and Clinic, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Cancer Center, University Of Maryland Medical Center, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.