Germany Retail And Wholesale Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
Germany Retail And Wholesale market grew from $1,908.4 billion in 2010 to $2,588.1 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 3.4%. The COVID-19 outbreak in Germany affected small retailers dealing in fashion, sports shops, perfumeries, furniture retail and electronics stores. The market is then expected to grow in 2020 to reach $2,592.4 billion and $4,169.8 billion in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Germany Retail And Wholesale Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the Germany retail and wholesale sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
Germany Retail And Wholesale Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the retail and wholesale market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the retail and wholesale market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Wholesale; Retail
Geographic scope: Germany
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1.Retail And Wholesale Market Characteristics
- 2. Retail And Wholesale Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. E-Commerce Stores Setting Up Offline Stores
- 2.2. Automation In Store Operations
- 2.3. Drones And Autonomous Deliveries For Retail Operations
- 2.4. Virtual Reality In Retail
- 2.5. Increased Investment In Experiential Retail
- 2.6. Warehouse Automation
- 2.7. Omni Channel Retailing
- 2.8. Artificial Intelligence And Robotics For E-Commerce Industry
- 3. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market Overview
- 3.1.1. Country Information
- 3.1.2. Market Information
- 3.1.3. Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4. Background Information
- 3.1.5. Government Initiatives
- 3.1.6. Regulations
- 3.1.7. Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.8. Major Associations
- 3.1.9. Taxes Levied
- 3.1.10. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.11. Investment
- 3.1.12. Major Companies
- 4. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market
- 4.1. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1. Germany Wholesale
- 4.1.2. Germany Retail
- 5. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Germany Wholesale Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1. Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers
- 5.1.2. Non-Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers
- 5.1.3. Wholesale Electronic Markets And Agents And Brokers
- 5.2. Germany Retail Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1. Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers
- 5.2.2. Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- 5.2.3. Convenience, Mom And Pop Stores
- 6. Retail And Wholesale Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. Germany Retail And Wholesale Industry Metrics
- 7.1. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. Germany Retail And Wholesale Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Retail And Wholesale Market Background
- 8.1. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. Western Europe Retail And Wholesale Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 9.8. Copyright And Disclaimer