Gene Editing Global Market Report 2022 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gene editing market.
The report focuses on the gene editing market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the gene editing market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market's response to the challenge of the global pandemic.Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the gene editing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Gene Editing Market Global Report from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
Markets Covered: 1) By Technology: CRISPR; TALEN; ZFN
2) By End Users: Biotechnology; Pharmaceutical; Contract Research Organization
3) By Application: Animal Genetic Engineering; Plant Genetic Engineering; Cell Line Engineering
Companies Mentioned: CRISPR; GenScript USA Inc.; Horizon Discovery Group plc.; Integrated DNA Technologies; New England Biolabs
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time Series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.Companies Mentioned
CRISPR; GenScript USA Inc.; Horizon Discovery Group plc; Integrated DNA Technologies; New England Biolabs; OriGene Technologies; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Merck KgaA; GenScript Corporation; Editas Medicine; Lonza Group; Sangamo; DNA 2.0; Bio RAD; Allele; Addgene; Sigma-Aldrich Corporation; Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals; Recombinetics; Precision Biosciences; Promega; Juno Therapeutics; Intellia Therapeutics; Qiagen; GE Healthcare Lonza; Cellectis; Dharmacon; AstraZeneca; Agilent TechnologiesPlease Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.