Electric Vehicle Global Market Report 2023
Electric Vehicle Global Market Report 2023 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the market.
This report focuses on electric vehicle market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the trends which will be shaping the market over the next ten years and beyond.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market has been affected by the COVID-19 and how it is responding as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assess the Russia – Ukraine war’s impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodity supply and its direct and indirect impact on the market.
- Measure the impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order along with an Excel data sheet for easy data extraction and analysis.
- All data from the report will also be delivered in an excel dashboard format.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for electric vehicle? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The electric vehicle market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
Markets Covered:1) By Type: Battery Electric Vehicle; Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle; Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
2) By Vehicle Type: Two-Wheelers; Passenger Cars; Commercial Vehicles
3) By Charging Type: Slow Charging; Fast Charging
4) By Power Output: Less Than 100 kW; 100 kW To 250 kW; More Than 250 kW
5) By End Use: Private; Commercial Fleets
Companies Mentioned: Volkswagen; Ford Motor Company; Toyota Motor Corporation; General Motors Company; BYD Company motors
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notesPlease Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.