Crude Oil Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Transport, Industrial, Others Covering: Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BP Plc, Rosneft, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
The crude oil extraction market consists of sales of crude oil by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) carrying out exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas (by using pumping technologies and systems), as well as hydrocarbons which are in a semi solid state from surface shales or tar sands.
Crude Oil Global Market Forecast To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global crude oil market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the crude oil? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Crude Oil market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider oil & gas upstream activities market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The crude oil market section of the report gives context. It compares the crude oil market with other segments of the oil & gas upstream activities market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, crude oil indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Transport, Industrial, Others
Companies Mentioned: Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BP Plc, Rosneft, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
Metrics Covered: Oil Reserves, Active Rigs, Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, crude oil indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.