Chemicals Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemical, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2011 – 2019, Analysing: Value, Employment, Enterprises, Capital Expenditure, R&D Spend, Production, International Trade, Covering: Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa, Oceania
The Chemicals Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global chemicals market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for chemicals? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Chemicals Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the chemicals market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($b) of the chemicals market and some other indications of the markets importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the chemicals market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($b) and growth.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the chemicals market by geography and compares historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The market segmentation section looks at the segments within the chemicals market and compares their size and historic and forecast growth.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the chemicals market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the chemicals market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares, and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the chemicals market in recent years are identified as well as the pattern of financial deals in volume and value ($b) terms for recent years.
- The comparison with macroeconomic factors compares the chemicals market by country with population and GDP to illustrate the relative importance of the chemicals market within the society and economy in different countries and how this is changing.
- The next sections look at the number of employees, enterprises and energy used in the chemicals industry in different countries and how this relates to the market value in these countries to draw conclusions about the efficiency and dynamics of the country’s chemicals markets.
- Chemicals expenditure looks at R&D and Capex expenditure by country in the chemicals market and compares this to market value to show the relationship between investment and revenues by geography.
- Industry production and trade illustrates the imports and exports of chemicals by major countries and the proportion of their chemicals production which is exported and the proportion of consumption which is imported.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the chemicals market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets covered: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibres, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Markets compared: transportation, plastics, machinery and metals manufacturing, construction, chemicals, oil & gas, utilities, agriculture and mining.
Companies mentioned: BASF, Dow Chemical, Sinopec, SABIC, ExxonMobil, Formosa Plastics, LyondellBasell Industries, DuPont, Ineos, Bayer.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.