Biologics Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2021Including: Monoclonal Antibodies, Therapeutic Proteins, VaccinesCovering: Amgen, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann- La Roche, Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi
The biologics industry comprises companies manufacturing biological products that are derived from genetically modified proteins and human genes. Biologics products include a wide range of recombinant therapeutic proteins, vaccines, and monoclonal antibodies. These products are isolated from natural sources such as human, animal, and microorganisms by biotechnological methods and other cutting-edge technologies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 10 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for biologics? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Biologics market report from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- A comparison of the biologics market with macro-economic factors and industry metrics is also covered in the report.
- PESTLE Analysis covers the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors affecting the biologics market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets, including Monoclonal Antibodies, Therapeutic Proteins, Vaccines
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The report also covers key mergers and acquisitions in the biologics market. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
Markets covered: Monoclonal Antibodies, Therapeutic Proteins, Vaccines
Companies mentioned: Amgen, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann- La Roche, Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP
Data segmentations: Country historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.