Africa Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
Africa Media market grew from $26.35 billion in 2010 to $51.72 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 7.80%. Africa’s media market was severely affected by COVID-19 outbreak. Many independent media outlets faced financial difficulties due to the pandemic. The market is then expected to grow in 2020 to reach $53.64 billion and $655.15 billion in 2030 at a CAGR of 28.40%.
Africa Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the Africa media sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
Africa Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, country breakdowns, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the media market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The country breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the media market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media, Film And Music, Cable And Other Subscription Programming, Print Media, TV And Radio Broadcasting, and Information Services
Geographic scope: Africa, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Country breakdowns, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1. Media Market Characteristics
- 2. Media Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. Digitization Of Newspapers And Magazines
- 2.2. Big Data Driving Growth
- 2.3. Growth Of Audio Books
- 2.4. Motion Capture Technology To Reduce Production Costs
- 2.5. Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) To Enhance Viewing Experience
- 2.6. Autonomous Drones Aiding Film And Video Production
- 2.7. Increasing Use Of MIDI Controllers To Reduce Production Costs
- 3. Africa Media Market Overview
- 3.1.1. Region Information
- 3.1.2. Market Information
- 3.1.3. Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4. Background Information
- 3.1.5. Regulations
- 3.1.6. Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.7. Major Associations
- 3.1.8. Taxes Levied
- 3.1.9. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.10. Investments
- 3.1.11. Major Companies
- 4. Africa Media Market
- 4.1. Africa Media Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1. Africa Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media
- 4.1.2. Africa TV And Radio Broadcasting
- 4.1.3. Africa Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- 4.1.4. Africa Print Media
- 4.1.5. Africa Information Services
- 4.1.6. Africa Film And Music
- 5. Africa Media Market By Country
- 5.1. Africa Media Market, Split By Country, 2019, $ Billion
- 6. Africa Media Market Segmentation
- 6.1. Africa Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media Market, Split By Type, Historic And Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6.1.1. Internet Search Portals
- 6.1.2. Social Media
- 6.1.3. Search Engine Optimization Services
- 6.2. Africa TV And Radio Broadcasting Market, Split By Type, Historic And Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6.2.1. Television Broadcasting
- 6.2.2. Radio Broadcasting
- 6.3. Africa Print Media Market, Split By Type, Historic And Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6.3.1. Newspaper & Magazines Publishers
- 6.3.2. Book Publishers
- 6.3.3. Directory, Mailing List, And Other Publishers
- 6.4. Africa Information Services Market, Split By Type, Historic And Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6.4.1. All Other Information Services
- 6.4.2. Libraries And Archives
- 6.4.3. News Syndicates
- 6.5. Africa Film And Music Market, Split By Type, Historic And Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6.5.1. Film And Video
- 6.5.2. Music Recording
- 7. Media Market Macro Comparison
- 7.1. Africa Media Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2019, Percentage (%)
- 7.2. Africa Media Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2019, USD($)
- 8. Africa Media Industry Metrics
- 8.1. Africa Media Market, Number Of Enterprises, By Country, 2019
- 8.2. Africa Media Market, Number Of Employees, By Country, 2019
- 9. Media Market Background
- 9.1. Global Media Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 10. Appendix
- 10.1. Market Data Sources
- 10.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 10.3. Research Methodology
- 10.4. Abbreviations
- 10.5. Currencies
- 10.6. Research Inquiries
- 10.7. The Business Research Company
- 11. Copyright And Disclaimer