Tanzania Autos Report Q2 2016
BMI View: A stable economic growth outlook and robust private consumption will help drive passengervehicle demand in Tanzania. The government's continued commitment to infrastructure spending will seethe commercial vehicle sales segment outperform the passenger car sales segment.
A robust economic growth outlook will help support growth in the vehicle market.
A healthy consumer outlook will benefit passenger vehicle sales.
Investments in port and rail infrastructure will drive growth in the commercial vehicle segment.
- BMI Industry View
- Key Views
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Autos Total Market - Historical Data And Forecasts (Tanzania 2014-2020)
- Latest Developments
- Table: Latest Developments
- Structural Trends
- Road Network
- Commercial Vehicles
- Industry Risk Reward Ratings
- Industry Risk/Reward Index
- Investor Sentiment Still Well Reflected
- Rewards For The Brave
- South Africa Hard To Beat
- Regional Overview
- Table: Sub-Saharan Africa Autos Production Investment
- APDP Reaping Rewards
- Local Supply Chain Developing
- Demographic Forecast
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Tanzania 1990-2025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Tanzania 1990-2025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Tanzania 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Tanzania 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Tanzania 1990-2025)
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators