Sudan and South Sudan Autos Report Q2 2016
BMI View: We forecast growth of 5% in new passenger vehicle sales in 2016 as they recover from low baseeffects, however, growth in sales will remain well below their 2009 peak level of 12,298 reaching 4,474units in 2020.
Table: Key View
New vehicle sales forecast to grow by 5% to 3,654 units in 2016.
GDP forecast to grow 3.9% in 2016.
GDP per capita forecast to grow at an annual average of 9.9% in the forecast period 2016-2020.
Inflation forecast to reach 12.3% in 2016.
- BMI Industry View
- Table: Key Views
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Autos Total Market - Historical Data And Forecasts (Sudan 2014-2020)
- Table: Latest Developments
- New Vehicle Sales Dampened By Weak Economic Outlook
- Infrastructure To Aid Growth In Commercial Vehicle Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Risk Reward Index
- Investor Sentiment Still Well Reflected
- Rewards For The Brave
- South Africa Hard To Beat
- Regional Overview
- Table: Sub-Saharan Africa Autos Production Investment
- APDP Reaping Rewards
- Local Supply Chain Developing
- Demographic Forecast
- Sudan Demographic Forecast
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Sudan 1990-2025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Sudan 1990-2025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Sudan 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Sudan 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Sudan 1990-2025)
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators