Philippines Shipping Report Q2 2015
Manila International Container Terminal (MICT), the Philippines' top container facility in terms of boxthroughput, is set to continue holding this position in the country's maritime sector in 2015, with BMIforecasting further steady growth over the course of the year.
Freight volumes at the port of Cebu, one of the country's largest facilities in terms of total throughputhandled, are also expected to increase.
Over the medium term, growth will continue at a steady rate at both MICT and the port of Cebu.
Headline Industry Data
2015 port of Cebu tonnage throughput forecast to grow 4%, while over the medium term we project a22% increase.
2015 MICT container throughput forecast to grow 4%, while over the medium term we project an 18%increase.
2015 total trade growth forecast at 5.55%.
- BMI Industry View
- Operational Risk
- Industry Forecast
- Manila International Container Terminal Throughput
- Port Of Cebu Throughput
- Table: Major Ports Data (Philippines 2012-2019)
- Table: Trade Overview (Philippines 2012-2019)
- Table: Key Trade Indicators (Philippines 2012-2019)
- Table: Top Import Destinations, 2006-2013 (USDmn)
- Table: Top Export Destinations, 2004-2012 (USDmn)
- Market Overview
- Philippines Container Shipping Market Overview
- Company Profile
- International Container Terminal Services, Inc (ICTSI)
- MCC Transport
- Shipping - Global Industry View
- Container Lines To Prosper In 2015
- Global Company Strategy
- Maersk Line
- Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- CMA CGM
- Evergreen Line
- COSCO Container Lines Company (COSCON)
- Macroeconomic Forecasts
- Table: Economic Activity (Philippines 2009-2018)
- Demographic Forecast
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Philippines 1990-2025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Philippines 1990-2025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Philippines 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Philippines 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Philippines 1990-2025)