Namibia Autos Report Q2 2016
BMI View: Interest rate hikes will constrain growth in the credit market and dampen private consumptiongrowth, which will lead to a negative growth outlook for vehicle sales in 2016.
Vehicle sales will contract by 2.8% in 2016.
Interest rate hikes and a tightening credit market will continue to constrain growth in the vehicle market.
The government's continued commitment to infrastructure spending will see the commercial vehiclesegment outperform.
- BMI Industry View
- Key Views
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Autos Total Market - Historical Data And Forecasts (Namibia 2014-2020)
- Latest Developments
- Table: Latest Developments
- Structural Trends
- Industry Risk/Reward Index
- Investor Sentiment Still Well Reflected
- Rewards For The Brave
- South Africa Hard To Beat
- Regional Overview
- Table: Sub-Saharan Africa Autos Production Investment
- APDP Reaping Rewards
- Local Supply Chain Developing
- Demographic Forecast
- Demographic Outlook
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Namibia 1990-2025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Namibia 1990-2025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Namibia 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Namibia 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Namibia 1990-2025)
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators