Market Research Logo

Ecuador Power Q4 2018

Ecuador Power Q4 2018

Key View:

Ecuador's power sector will continue to expand at a moderate pace over the coming decade, driven largely byhydropower projects. In fact, hydropower is set to account for around 80% of the country's total electricity production through to2027, with the remaining 20% coming from thermal and non-hydro renewable sources. The latter sector currently has a verysmall project pipeline, which suggests limited growth in the near-term. We hold our view that growth in power demand will outpacethat of generation thus solidifying Ecuador's status as a small net importer of electricity.


Key View
SWOT
Power SWOT
Industry Forecast
Ecuador Snapshot
Ecuador Power Forecast Scenario
Industry Risk/Reward Index
Latin America Power RRI: Mexico And Argentina In Focus
Ecuador Power Risk/Reward Index
Market Overview
Key Policies And Market Structure
Ecuador Power Projects Database
Competitive Landscape
Regional Overview
Latin America Power & Renewables Key Themes In 2018 - Mid-Year Update
Power Glossary
Power Methodology

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report