Cote D`Ivoire Autos Report Q1 2016
BMI View: The consumer is set to drive passenger vehicle sales to grow 10% in 2016 to 10,392 units as theeconomy's growth is spurred by growing private consumption in our 2016-2019 forecast period.
Passenger vehicles forecast to grow 10% in 2016 to 10,392 units.
GDP forecast to grow 8.7% in 2016 and at an annual average of 8.6% over our 2016-2019 forecast period.
Private consumption forecast to grow at an annual average of 12.3% over our 2016-2019 forecast period.
- BMI Industry View
- Table: Key Views
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Autos Total Market - Historical Data And Forecasts (Cote d`Ivoire 2013-2019)
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Risk Reward Ratings
- Sub-Saharan Africa - Risk/Reward Index
- Outperformers Are Production Hubs
- Policy Not Always Positive
- Weak Currency A Barrier To Improvement
- Regional Overview
- Africa Overview
- Table: Sub-Saharan Africa - Autos Production Investment
- South Africa A Safe Haven?
- Nigeria Gathers Pace
- Demographic Forecast
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Cote d`Ivoire 1990-2025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Cote d`Ivoire 1990-2025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Cote d`Ivoire 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Cote d`Ivoire 1990-2025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Cote d`Ivoire 1990-2025)
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators