Bulgaria Autos Report Q2 2016
BMI View: : A weak inflationary environment and low interest rates will help boost private consumptionwhich will drive economic growth and lead to strong growth in passenger vehicle sales in 2016.
Passenger vehicle sales will grow 7.7% in 2016.
Improving consumer confidence will help drive growth in private consumption.
Reduced inflationary pressures will free up disposable income.
The easing of borrowing rates by banks will boost auto loan growth.
Transport infrastructure projects will benefit the commercial vehicle segment.
- BMI Industry View
- Key Views
- Industry Forecast
- Table: Autos Total Market Historical Data And Forecasts (Bulgaria 20142020)
- Latest Developments
- Table: Latest Developments
- Structural Trends
- Commercial Vehicles
- Table: Commercial Vehicle Market Historical Data And Forecasts (Bulgaria 20142020)
- Latest Developments And Segment Drivers
- Table: Latest Developments And Segment Drivers
- Industry Risk/Reward Index
- Italy And Spain Push To Join Peers
- Central And Eastern Europe Labour Pressures Raise Risk
- HighEnd Investment Reflects Top Ranking Status
- Regional Overview
- Industry Trend Analysis
- Table: Central And Eastern Europe Autos Production Investment
- Emissions Reductions At Heart Of Investment Plans
- Hyundai Still Bullish On Russia
- Demographic Forecast
- Demographic Outlook
- Table: Population Headline Indicators (Bulgaria 19902025)
- Table: Key Population Ratios (Bulgaria 19902025)
- Table: Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Bulgaria 19902025)
- Table: Population By Age Group (Bulgaria 19902025)
- Table: Population By Age Group % (Bulgaria 19902025)
- Industry Forecasts
- SectorSpecific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators