2022 Alternative Adult Beverages in the U.S.
Market disruption continues. In Alternative Adult Beverages in the U.S., Beverage Marketing Corporation examines the burgeoning adult beverage types expanding the adult beverage horizon beyond the standard beer, wine and distilled spirits categories. This market report includes data as well as discussion of innovation and the consumer need states and attitudes driving it. The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on these emerging sectors is also discussed as is the emergence of a private label market as the segments reach scale. New in 2022: Expanded coverage of spirits-based ready-to-drink cocktails.
• This research report profiles fast-growing emerging segments and the brands comprising them, documenting their performance (providing volume, growth and market share data) and indicating what makes them noteworthy.
• Emerging adult beverage sectors covered include: hard seltzers and other flavored malt beverages (FMBs), ready-to-drink cocktails, hard kombucha, THC infused beverages and much more.
• In addition, it examines which segments represent the possible formation of something rather different (like alcohol-free distilled spirits) and which amount to efforts to give new life to an already established niche adult drink (like a number of newer takes on FMBs). It also covers cannabis beverages.
• This report will be useful to beverage marketers, suppliers to the industry, financial executives, producers in various segments of the multiple beverage marketplace and others with a special interest in innovative beverage alcohol companies.
The answers you need
This report offers insights on trends such as the move, especially among younger adult consumers, toward no- and low-alcohol alternatives to conventional cocktails. It also explores developments like the emergence of new-style categories like hard kombucha and hard seltzer. Questions answered include:
• What are the top hard seltzer brands?
• What are the leading spirits-based RTD cocktail brands?
• What gave rise to the hard kombucha segment, and what are its growth prospects?
• What are issues with positioning certain adult drinks as ""healthy""?
This report features
Alternative Adult Beverages in the U.S. features analysis of trends behind emerging and niche beer, wine and spirits segments as well as segments that do not fit easily into those categories. It profiles key brands and companies. It assesses the prospects as well as some challenges and implications for each.
• Volume data, growth and market share for the various segments and the brands that comprise them are included to help marketers wrap their arms around the opportunity. Brands covered include: AriZona Sun Rise Hard Seltzer, BON V!V, Bud Light Seltzer, Agave Spiked Seltzer, Clear Coast Fresh Hard Seltzer, Corona, Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water, White Claw, Truly Hard Seltzer, Bud Light Seltzer, Natural Light Seltzer, BON V!V, Smirnoff Spiked, Wild Basin Seltzer, Vizzy, Cutwater Spirits Canned Cocktails, Mike’s Hard, Smirnoff Ice, Budweiser & Bud Light Chelada, Twisted Tea, High Noon Sun Sips, Jose Cuervo RTD cocktails, Modelo Especial Chelada, Four Loko, Henry’s Hard, Bud Light Lime-a-Rita, Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita, Bud Light Lime Mang-O-Rita, Bud Light Lime Water-melon-Rita, Angry Orchard, Bold Rock, Strongbow Cider, Crispin, Blake’s Hard, Woodchuck Hard Cider, Austin Eastciders, Stella Artois Cidre, Magners, Square Mile, Somersby, Smith & Forge, Skinnygirl, Malibu Cocktails, Barefoot Spritzer, Sparkletini by Verdi and more.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook