Global Thermal Interface Materials Market for 5G: Focus on Various Kinds of Thermal Interface Materials (Thermal Pads, Gels, Greases, Phase Change Materials, Taps, Graphite Sheets, and Gap Fillers) and Their Application Segments (2021-2026)
Market Report Coverage - Thermal Interface Materials Market for 5GMarket Segmentation
- Application Type – 5G Smartphone, 5G Base Station, and Others (Routers & Servers)
- Product Type – Thermal Pad, Thermal Gel, Thermal Grease, Thermal Tap, Graphite Sheet, Phase Change Material, Thermal Gap Filler, Others (Graphene, Carbon Fiber TIM)
- North America - U.S. and Canada
- Europe – Germany, France, Italy, and Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) - South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Rest-of-APJ
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Countries Focusing on Roll-Out of 5G Technology, Emphasizing on Growth of 5G Deployments
- Increasing Power Consumption and Shrinking Size of Devices
- Delays in Spectrum Allocation and Deployment of Small Cells Expected to Impact the Demand for Thermal Interface Materials for 5G
- Physical Properties of Traditional Thermal Interface Materials
Key Companies Profiled
- Countries at a Nascent Stage of 5G Roll-Out Expected to Introduce Growth Opportunities for 5G TIM Manufacturers
- Impact of Thermal Interface Material Dielectric Constant on EMI Radiation
Fuji Polymer Industries Co., Ltd., Laird Technologies, Inc., Henkel Corporation, Dow, W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Jiangxi Dasen Technology Co., Ltd., 3M Company, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Denka Company Limited, JONES TECH PLC, T-Global Technology Co., Ltd., Parker Hannifin Corp, Momentive Performance Materials, Inc., Dongguan Sheen Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global thermal interface materials market for 5G market?
- How are global material manufacturers and other players entering the market?
- What are the views of CXOs and senior management of the thermal interface materials companies operating in the space?
- Which thermal interface material for 5G is expected to be leading the market by 2026?
- What were the market values, and pricing of the leading segments and subsegments of the market in 2020, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- How is the industry impacted by the COVID-19?
- What are the key patents filled by the companies?
- What are the key strategies that have been implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the global thermal interface materials market for 5G, including a thorough analysis of the market across different applications (5G smartphones, 5G base stations, and routers and servers). The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market trends and the market size for the period 2020 to 2026, wherein 2020 is the base year, revenue for the year 2020 is estimated, and the years from 2021 to 2026 constitute the forecast period. The report covers all the prevalent market strategies that are expected to play a major role in the market's growth over the forecast period 2021-2026. It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities, which are expected to influence the market's growth during the forecast period 2021-2026. This report's scope is focused on the thermal interface materials and their market dynamics, growth prospect mapping, and country-wise analysis.
The study provides a holistic perspective on market growth in terms of revenue estimates across different regions and countries. The report provides a cross-section analysis of the thermal interface materials market for 5G by product and application in terms of market estimates and projections for different countries across different regions. Additionally, the research also covers regional and country-wise analysis for the market in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Japan (APJ), China, the U.K., MEA, and South America. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (industry leaders and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), and various analytical tools used to build the forecast and predictive models.
The global thermal interface materials market for 5G accounted for $434.5 million in terms of value in 2020 and is expected to reach $908.9 million by 2026. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.36% during the forecast period 2021-2026. The Asia-Pacific and Japan region is expected to grow at a significant growth rate of 16.17% during the forecast period 2021-2026.Competitive Landscape
The competitive landscape of the global thermal interface materials market consists of different strategies undertaken by key players across the thermal interface materials industry to gain traction and market share presence. Some strategies adopted by thermal interface materials manufacturers are new product launches, business expansions, mergers, partnerships, and collaborations.
Among all these strategies adopted, product launches have led to the popular choice of the strategy implemented in the thermal interface materials market's competitive landscape. Some of the most prominent ecosystem players are Parker Hannifin Corp, Laird Technologies, Inc., and Henkel Corporation.
For instance, In July 2020, Dow launched a thermally conductive gel for sensitive electronic components targeting 5G technology, called DOWSIL TC-3065 thermal gel. This gel can be used for ethernet switches, optical transceivers, and routers.
In September 2020, Parker Hannifin Corp launched a new thermal interface material called THERM-A-GAPTM GEL 37, especially for 5G telecom infrastructure equipment and the automotive in-cabin market at a very competitive price point.* The single user license comes with a password which can beused only by the designated user to view the file. This format does notallow the user to copy or print the document, or to share the passwordwith anyone other than the user.*