Global Surface Treatment Chemicals Market: Focus on Chemical Type (Corrosion Protection Coatings, Cleaners, and Others), Base Materials (Metal and Plastic), Application (Automotive, Aerospace, General Industry) – Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2028
Surface treatment is the process in which the adhered surface of any base material like metal, plastic etc. is cleaned and/or chemically treated to promote better adhesion and enhance properties like improved appearance, wettability, solderability, corrosion resistance, tarnish resistance, chemical resistance, wear resistance, hardness and surface friction. Surface treatment is done to prevent or delay corrosion, make the material more durable and tough to bear extreme wear and tear and increase the surface energy level of a particular metal surface so that it can easily adhere to the printing or coating taking place. Surface treatment of metal plays an enormous role in extending the life of metals, such as in automotive bodies and construction materials. This process of surface treatment further enhances the durability of the components.
The global surface treatment chemicals market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.37% over the period of 2018 to 2028. This growth in the market is attributed to the increasing demand from various end-use application verticals such as automotive industry, general industry, coil industry, industrial machinery, and aerospace industry.
The report is a compilation of different segments of the global surface treatment chemicals market, including market breakdown by chemical type, base materials, application, geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the chemical types (corrosion protection chemicals, cleaners, anodizing agents, passivation agents, and others), base materials (metals, plastics, and others), application (automotive, general industrial, industrial machinery, coil industry, aerospace, and others) and geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size in terms of value ($million). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global surface treatment chemicals market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the global surface treatment chemicals market size in terms of value ($Million) from 2016-2028 along with the year-on-year growth rates and the CAGR from 2018 to 2028?
- What are the different types of surface treatment chemicals and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries?
- What are the different base materials on which the surface treatment chemicals are used across all industries and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries?
- What are the major end-user industries for surface treatment chemicals globally in terms of revenue generation?
- What is the consumption pattern of the surface treatment chemicals in its end users across different regions and countries?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the surface treatment chemicals market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the surface treatment chemicals market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence?
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their financials, company snapshots, key products and services, and SWOT analysis) in the market?
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been product launches between the period January 2015 to October 2018. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the global surface treatment chemicals market and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 19 supplier profiles with their financial analysis, SWOT, and product portfolio.
The companies profiled in the report are AHC Oberflächentechnik GmbH, Bulk Chemicals Inc., Chemetall GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, JCU Corporation, Nihon Parkerizing Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., OC Oerlikon Corporation AG, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, PPG Industries, Inc., Quaker Chemical Corporation, Solvay S.A., SUGEST, TIB Chemicals AG, Derivados Del Fluor (DDF), McGean-Rohco Inc., Politeknik Metal, SurTEC International GmbH, and YUKEN INDUSTRY Co. Ltd.
*Please Note: The single user license comes with a password which can be used only by the designated user to view the file. This format does not allow the user to copy or print the document, or to share the password with anyone other than the user.*