Global Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Market: Focus on Product Type (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, NX and Solid Edge, AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, Creo and Mathcad, SketchUp, Fusion 360, Vero, and Geomagic), Operating System, and Application - Analysis and Forecast (2018-2028)
The emergence of digitalization of the manufacturing process has led to the increased efficiency of the product development process. Before the era of digitalization, the designs of the prototype were drafted manually which led to the delay in the production time and also involved accuracy issues in the size and dimensions, since they were manually calculated. However, with the introduction of computer-aided design software packages, not only the efficiency of the designing and production process has enhanced but it also led to more creativity in the designs by various engineers and designers. The digitalization of designs has now given the designers the opportunity to explore and innovate their products in multiple end-user industries such as automotive, healthcare, electronics and electricals, among others.
The global computer-aided design market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.35% over the period of 2018 to 2028. This growth in the market is attributed to the increasing demand from various end-use application verticals such as automotive industry, aerospace and defense industry, building and construction industry, industrial machinery industry, electronics and electricals industry, among others.
The report is a compilation of different segments of the global computer-aided design market, including market breakdown by product type, technology type, operating systems, application, geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the product types (CATIA, NX and Solid Edge, SOLIDWORKS, Fusion 360 and others), technology types (2D-Design and 3D-Design), operating systems (macOS, Windows, UNIX and Linux), application (automotive, aerospace and defense, building and construction, electronics and electricals and others) and geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size in terms of value ($million). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global computer-aided design market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the global computer-aided design market size in terms of value ($million) from 2016-2028 along with the year-on-year growth rates and the CAGR from 2018 to 2028?
- What are the different product types of computer-aided design software packages and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries?
- What are the different technology and operating systems on which the computer-aided design software packages are used across all industries and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries?
- What are the major end-user industries for computer-aided design software packages globally in terms of revenue generation?
- What is the consumption pattern of the computer-aided design software packages across end users in different regions and countries?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the computer-aided design market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the computer-aided design market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence?
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their financials, company snapshots, key products and services, and SWOT analysis) in the market?
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been product launches between the period August 2014 to December 2018. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the global computer-aided design market and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 15 supplier profiles with their financial analysis, SWOT, and product portfolio.The companies profiled in the report are
3D Systems Corporation, Autodesk Inc., AVEVA Group plc, Dassault Systèmes, Hexagon AB, NEMETSCHEK SE, PTC Inc., Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc., TRIMBLE INC., Advanced Computer Solutions Limited, BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED, BobCAD-CAM, Inc., Bricsys NV, Kubotek3D, and Robert McNeel & Associates.* The single user license comes with a password which can beused only by the designated user to view the file. This format does notallow the user to copy or print the document, or to share the passwordwith anyone other than the user.*