The Americas Prefabricated Steel Building Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2025) (Focus on: Domestic Production, Consumption, Imports, and Exports; Building Types; Pricing Analysis; Leading Players; and Construction Industry)
The growing construction and steel industry in the American region, is driving an imperative need to enhance the prefabricated steel building market. Moreover, with growing investments in the building & construction industry, the concept of prefabrication offering enormous savings in time and cost, and increasing reliability owing to minimized weather related delays are facilitating the growth of this market in the region. Owing to these factors, the the Americas prefabricated steel building is expected to consume 22.9 million tons by 2025. Moreover, the rapid market penetration of prefabricated and modular building technologies in the building & construction industry is creating extensive demand for these products.
This market report provides a thorough analysis of the recent trends influencing the Americas prefabricated steel building market, along with a comprehensive study of the domestic production and consumption of the prefabricated steel building products. The report is a compilation of various countries of the region, including market breakdown by domestic production, imports, exports, and consumption of the prefabricated steel building products, pricing (import & domestic prices of prefabricated steel buildings, with and without assembly), application by building-types, and leading companies operating in the region.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the Americas prefabricated steel building market:
- What is the size, in terms of domestic production (tons) and consumption (tons) of prefabricated steel building in the Americas in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2025?
- Which are the leading countries in the Americas prefabricated steel building by domestic production, import, export, and consumption?
- What is the consumption of the prefabricated steel building material in different building types in 2016 and what are their growth prospects till 2025?
- What is the pricing of the prefabricated steel building products for these countries, in terms of domestic production and import prices, with and without assembly?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the American prefabricated steel building market?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for American prefabricated steel building market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the American prefabricated steel building market
- What are the major opportunities for the American prefabricated steel building market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the American prefabricated steel building market for each country?
- Who are the key market players operating in each country?
- What is the market size of the construction industry in each country and how is it shaping the prefabricated steel building material market demand?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the leading countries in the American prefabricated steel building by consumption in 2016, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the import, export, domestic production, and consumption of prefabricated steel building. Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the different American countries such as Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the U.S., Uruguay, Venezuela, and others. Allied Steel Building, Kirby Building Systems, Acrow Bridge, Hormetal SA, Medabil, DORCE Prefabricated Building & Construction Industry Trade Inc., and Aceros Arquitectónicos, among others are some of the prominent players in the Americas prefabricated steel building market.